1. COLLECTING INFORMATION
By visiting this WebWebsite or using the Services, you accept rules and conditions described in this Policy, which could be changed over time. Every time, when you visit the Website or use the Services you express your direct consent to us collecting, using and disclosing information provided by you in accordance with the procedure described in this Policy.
Data we collect generally
We may collect Data directly from Users where they interact with us. For example, this is the case when Users using our Services, contact us via our Website or support channels. The information provided or derived includes:
- email address
- user activity
- any other information you provide us voluntarily when you communicate with us.
Our Websites collect and store certain information automatically using cookies and similar technologies, including IP addresses, the region or general location of a computer or device accessing the internet, browser type, operating system, page view history, and other usage information. You can read more about this in the Cookies and Analytics section below.
2. USE OF YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process Users` personal information to:
- Sending you important announcements in relation to security, privacy, or the administration of our Services
- Personalizing our Services to ensure its content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device
- For marketing puposes, communicating with you about our latest updates, upgrades, and services. You may choose at any time to opt out of receiving communication by following the relevant unsubscribe link.
- Detecting and preventing fraudulent and illegal activity, or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Service.
- Responding to your requests regarding your personal Data
- A portion of the information is generated to guarantee the error free provision of the Website.
In operating our Website, we use “cookies”. Cookies are a small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows us to recognize you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across the Website.
Our Website may use the following types of cookies for the purposes of improving user experience and tracking traffic:
- session cookies, which are stored during a browser session to enable normal use of the system and which are deleted from as soon as the browser is closed;
- persistent cookies, that are only read by our Website, stored on your device for a certain period of time, and not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for future visits;
- performance and targeting cookies set by third party companies, namely third party vendors who monitor and analyze your access to and interaction with our Sire (Google Analytics, Google Dynamic Remarketing, Google AdWords, Facebook products, Hotjar etc.).
Besides, our Website may contain beacons, widgets and other technologies that mainly collect non-personal data related to your browsing propensities.
Information or data obtained by us with the use of automatic data collection technologies (cookies, widgets, beacons etc) may include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses;
- Device or mobile IDs and/or the device model and type;
- Browser information, operating system information, and/or language preferences;
- The location and the preceding and succeeding webWebsites you have viWebsited, including which pages/parts/icons of the Website your interacted with;
- Applications you click on and how often; and
- The pages of our Website or Application(s) you visit, and how long you spend on each page.
How we use information or data obtained by us with the use of automatic data collection technologies:
Automatic or passive collection technologies help us better understand user behavior, tell us which parts of our Website and the Application(s) you have stayed on, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. These technologies can also be used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current activity, which enables us to provide you with improved Services. We also use these technologies to help us compile aggregate data about our Website traffic and interaction with the Website so that we can offer you better experience and tools in the future
How to Change Cookies Settings
Most web browsers allow control over cookies through the browser settings. You can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. You can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org to find out more about cookies and how to set cookie preferences in your browser.
4. PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
- The Website is an online information portal and none of its marketing content, products, services or promotions are appropriate for, or targeted at, children and visitors under the age of 19 years of age (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction).
- The Website does not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children below the age of 19. If the Website discovers that it has accidentally collected personal data from a child below 19, it will remove that child’s personal data from its records as soon as reasonably possible.
- The Website bears no responsibility for the actions taken by children or visitors under the age of 19 (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction) based on the content found on the Website nor our outbound marketing campaigns (including but not limited to our email newsletter).
5. DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
We do not sell or disclose any personal data to any third party other than as follows.
We share data with our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; and to maintain security. Therefore, we may share your information with other companies.
We may also make certain information in a form that does not, own its own, permit direct association with you available to third parties for various purposes, including for business or marketing purposes or to assist third parties in understanding our users’ interest, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, the functionality available through the Service, statistics and other use. This information is not associated with any Personal Information or Personal Data that can identify any individual person.
6. Depending of country of your residence or your citizenship one of the following provision may apply to you:
6.1 CANADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
To the extent provided for by law and subject to applicable exception, Canada residents have the rights to access, review, delete, correct and update your personal information in our custody and control to ensure it is accurate. To realise your rights you may contact us at [email protected]
6.2 CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
To the extent provided for by law and subject to applicable exception, California residents have the following privacy rights in relation to the personal information we collect and process:
- right to know what personal information we have collected and how we have used and disclosed that personal information;
- right to request deletion of your personal information;
- right to be free from discrimination relating to the exercise of any of your privacy rights.
California residents can exercise their rights according to the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) by sending an email to [email protected]
For the purposes of this section, California residents include every individual who is in California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and every individual who is domiciled in California while being outside California for a temporary or transitory purpose.
6.3 OUR CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK NOTICE
Some web browsers offer a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal. A DNT signal is an HTTP header field indicating your preference for tracking your activities on the Service or through cross-Website user tracking. We do not currently respond to DNT signals. We may allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect Personal Information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different Websites and services when a user uses the Website.
6.4 EU DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
As an EU based user you may:
- Access the Personal Information that we keep about you. We will need to ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim you are. If you find that the Personal Information is not accurate, complete or updated, then please provide us the necessary information to correct it.
- Contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, in case your Personal Information used for such purpose.
- Have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
If otherwise you have any questions about your Personal Information you may contact our privacy compliance team at [email protected]
7. INFORMATION SECURITY
We, and respective third party services/affiliate entities implement data security systems and procedures to secure the information transmitted, processed and stored on the Website, our computer servers and systems. For example, the Website is encrypted by using SSL and so as any other information at transport, we periodically review our information and data collection practices to ensure constant monitoring. We make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our system. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. If you have any questions about the security of the Website, you can contact us at [email protected]
8. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the Websites. If you follow any links to a third party Website, keep in mind that these Websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not assume any responsibility or obligations under such policies. Please examine these policies prior to transferring any personal data to other Websites.
9. OUR RELATIONS WITH ADVERTISERS
We do not disclose your data to our advertisers, however, We are entitled to provide summarized information about our users for the purpose of demonstrating to advertisers the characteristics of the target audience.
We are also entitled to use summarized information to provide assistance to advertisers in attracting the target audience.
If you have agreed to receive advertisements by email from us or our partners, you can unsubscribe at any time.
How to Contact Us